So I finally started receiving some of my Khador stuff. After finalizing my army colors I decided to paint the Battle Box Sorshca next, but I ended up using a little more of the classical red paint scheme mixed with my own.
- White P3 Primer
- Base coat colors using Vallejo Game Colors
- Used Citadel Badab Black wash all over the miniature
- Minimal highlights (studs, rivets, flesh, Frostfang Hammer, etc.)
- Bases are comprised of Woodland Scenics grass & trees. I also use Skullcrafts Autumn Mix Leaf Scatter
- Finally I use Army Painter Anti-Shine Matte Varnish & Vallejo Gloss Varnish only on her Frostfang Hammer