The last Warjack of the Khador Battle Box and DONE!
- White P3 Primer
- Base coat colors using Vallejo Game Colors
- Used Citadel Badab Black wash all over the miniature
- Minimal highlights (studs, bolts, rivets, gearwheels, etc.)
- Bases are comprised of Woodland Scenics grass, trees, & rocks. I also use Skullcrafts Autumn Mix Leaf Scatter
- Finally I use Army Painter Anti-Shine Matte Varnish & Vallejo Gloss Varnish only on it’s Ice Axe to make it look shiny and icy
I originally painted the Juggernaut’s Ice Axe metallic but I decided to not be lazy and give it some character since it is a Ice Weapon.