This is one heavy piece of metal. It was a bit of a hassle to get it to hold together even with pinning, epoxy, and superglue, but I just had to be patient and hold pieces in place for about a minute or so. Anyways he was totally fun to paint but I do prefer the look of the new Warjacks bodies in the new Battle Box. I hope Privateer Press gets around to making a new version of the Kodiak with a bigger upper torso as well.
- White P3 Primer
- Base coat colors using Vallejo Game Colors
- Used Citadel Badab Black wash all over the miniature
- Minimal highlights (studs, bolts, rivets, gearwheels, etc.)
- Bases are comprised of Woodland Scenics grass, trees, & rocks. I also use Skullcrafts Autumn Mix Leaf Scatter
- Finally I use Army Painter Anti-Shine Matte Varnish