I like this figure but find it a bit odd that the female Widowmaker leader is bigger than him scale-wise. Anyways, he was a pretty quick paint job thanks to a huge jacket taking up most of the miniature. So another solo down and I definitely need to switch it up now to a warjack or some units. Beast09 or some Winter Guard Rifle Corps next?
- White P3 Primer
- Base coat colors using Vallejo Game Colors
- Used Citadel Badab Black wash all over the miniature
- Minimal highlights (studs, rivets, buttons, flesh, etc.)
- Bases are comprised of Woodland Scenics grass flock & rocks. I also use Skullcrafts Autumn Mix Leaf Scatter
- Finally I use Army Painter Anti-Shine Matte Varnish & Vallejo Gloss Varnish only on specific areas (rifle scope & monocle/eye piece)