This model is friggin’ sweet. I had a good time painting this bad boy up and it is some serious heavy metal. I think it’s the heaviest model I have so far. Anyways sometimes you have those happy accidents and with this it was the model stepping up. It gave me just enough room to throw some broken logs under his foot. Now that I have enough models to play around at the 35 point level it’s time to get some more games on. I have only played once so far but I did win which was cool. Hopefully I can get around to doing a Battle Report about it.
Anyways here’s Sorchsa’s baby…
- White P3 Primer
- Base coat colors using Vallejo Game Colors
- Used Citadel Badab Black wash all over the miniature
- Minimal highlights (studs, bolts, rivets, gearwheels, etc.)
- Bases are comprised of Woodland Scenics grass, trees, & rocks. I also use Skullcrafts Autumn Mix Leaf Scatter
- Finally I use Army Painter Anti-Shine Matte Varnish & Vallejo Gloss Varnish only on it’s Runes & Ice Axe to make it look shiny and icy