I painted up 2 Berserkers for a upcoming Mangled Metal tournament. I didn’t want to spend too much time trying to mod them to make them different so I just switched the legs on one of them with the Kodiaks instead. Check it!
- White P3 Primer
- Base coat colors using Vallejo Game Colors
- Used Citadel Badab Black wash all over the miniature
- Minimal highlights (studs, bolts, rivets, gearwheels, etc.)
- Bases are comprised of Woodland Scenics grass, trees, & rocks. I also use Skullcrafts Autumn Mix Leaf Scatter
- Finally I use Army Painter Anti-Shine Matte Varnish