I finally got around to painting another caster. I didn’t like his cape and decided not to use or replace it at all. I like to think of him battle ready without a huge cape behind him to hinder him. He didn’t take that long at all to paint and it kinda reminded me of painting the Butcher because of his big clean areas. I totally prefer this model over the newer variant.
- White P3 Primer
- Base coat colors using Vallejo Game Colors
- Used Citadel Badab Black wash all over the miniature
- Minimal highlights (studs, rivets, runes, gems, flesh, etc.)
- Bases are comprised of Woodland Scenics grass flock. I also use Skullcrafts Autumn Mix Leaf Scatter
- Finally I use Army Painter Anti-Shine Matte Varnish & Vallejo Gloss Varnish only on his gemstone