This summer has been super busy for me. I’ve gotten in quite a few games but haven’t had any real time to paint until now. I decided to finally paint this “1 ton wonder” since he is basically my standard jack for most of my lists. The Behemoth was a bit of a bitch to put together and a lot of pinning, epoxy, and superglue was used to keep this heavy piece of metal somewhat stable. I also re-arranged where his extra armor plates on his arms. I think it looks better this way now 🙂
Beginning to end it took about 7-8 hours. I need to learn to paint faster lol!
- White P3 Primer
- Base coat colors using Vallejo Game Colors
- Used Citadel Badab Black wash all over the miniature
- Minimal highlights (studs, bolts, rivets, gearwheels, etc.)
- Bases are comprised of Woodland Scenics grass, trees, & rocks. I also use Skullcrafts Autumn Mix Leaf Scatter
- Finally I use Army Painter Anti-Shine Matte Varnish