I am on a roll now with painting…WOOT! I guess I am pretty motivated to get my core Khador list done because I am joining our LGS Journeyman league. Instead of 6 weeks we are doing it over a course of 6 months since everyone has jobs, kids, herpes, etc. So I FINALLY painted one of my tournament casters. I use pIrusk as one of my 2 casters in almost all the Steamroller tournaments I have played because he’s so awesome at slowing down the enemy which can be killer in certain scenarios. Of course he isn’t as effective when most of the enemy has Ghostly/Incorporeal/Pathfinder. Damn you Cryx and Circle…DAMN YOU TO HELL!!!
- White P3 Primer
- Base coat colors using Vallejo Game Colors
- Used Citadel Badab Black wash all over the miniature
- Minimal highlights (studs, rivets, flesh, etc.)
- Bases are comprised of Woodland Scenics grass flock. I also use Skullcrafts Autumn Mix Leaf Scatter
- Finally I use Army Painter Anti-Shine Matte Varnish