Oh the variations of alligators and crocodiles. I decided to go back to fully painting the underside tan on the Bull Snapper because it breaks up the colors nicely. Now I have to paint another Blackhide Wrastler with this technique. QUICK! Spiny Growth EVERYTHING!!!
- White P3 Primer
- Base coat colors using Vallejo Game Colors
- Used Citadel Badab Black wash all over the miniature
- Minimal highlights (tongue, eyes, & teeth)
- Bases are comprised of a mix of Gale Force Nine medium & fine basing grit with Army Painter Battlefield Swamp Tuft
- Rust-Oleum Clear Gloss then Army Painter Anti-Shine Matte Varnish all over the model
- Vallejo Gloss Varnish only on his mouth, tongue , & teeth to give that wet/moist feel