Ah yessssss…the last of my models for month 2 of the Journeyman League. Sticking with the purple…I WANT THAT PURPLE STUFF YO!
- White P3 Primer
- Base coat colors using Vallejo Game Colors
- Used Citadel Badab Black wash all over the miniature
- Painted a simple 2 tone color for the flesh (base & highlight color)
- Minimal highlights (eyes & teeth)
- Bases are comprised of a mix of Gale Force Nine medium & fine basing grit, Skullcrafts leaves, and Army Painter Battlefield Swamp Tuft
- Rust-Oleum Clear Gloss then Army Painter Anti-Shine Matte Varnish all over the model