I believe he is my last Warjack I have to paint for my Khador forces until the Demolisher kit comes out. It feels good having that sense of completion! Now I just got to paint the rest of my units and of course my Conquest!
Opponents love Armor 25…LOVE!
- White P3 Primer
- Base coat colors using Vallejo Game Colors
- Used Citadel Badab Black wash all over the miniature
- Minimal highlights (studs, bolts, rivets, gearwheels, etc.)
- Bases are comprised of Woodland Scenics grass, trees, & rocks. I also use Skullcrafts Autumn Mix Leaf Scatter
- Finally I varnish with Rust-oleum Painter’s Touch Gloss Coat (Non-Yellowing & UV Resistant) & then use Army Painter Anti-Shine Matte Varnish