I love these girls! They are super fun to use on the flanks or just run everywhere and anywhere with their Acrobatics ability. Oh yes…you better believe I bought 2 units. I also decided to do a slight conversion and keep the other ones arms down. It looks more natural to me.
They are coming for YOUUUUU!!!
- Army Painter Desert Yellow Primer
- Base coat colors using Vallejo Game Colors
- Citadel Badab Black wash all over the miniature
- Minimal highlights (flesh)
- Bases consist of Woodland Scenics grass flock, rocks, & a Autumn Mix Leaf Scatter
- Finally I varnish with Rust-oleum Painter’s Touch Gloss Coat (Non-Yellowing & UV Resistant) & then use Army Painter Anti-Shine Matte Varnish