So I was making a decision whether to paint my Winterguard or these slick mofo’s for awhile and I finally committed. I had a friend swap the heads out for me with some Croe’s Cutthroats bits and I think they definitely look 100x better. Everyone knows these models default heads are some of the worst in the game. Another alternative is also using the Retribution’s House Shyeel Magister heads which look pretty awesome as well!
- Army Painter Desert Yellow Primer
- Base coat colors using Vallejo Game Colors & I used Vallejo Model Air for my metals
- Citadel Badab Black wash all over the miniature
- Minimal highlights (flesh & gem stones)
- Bases consist of Woodland Scenics grass flock & a Autumn Mix Leaf Scatter
- Finally I varnish with Rust-oleum Painter’s Touch Gloss Coat (Non-Yellowing & UV Resistant) & then use Army Painter Anti-Shine Matte Varnish