I finally got some time to put these guys aside from gaming to paint them. I’ve been using them so much with my Conquest which has basically replaced my Behemoth. The funny thing is I roll consistently high with them for their repair checks like no other for whatever reason. They are still some of the best mechanics in the game with the possibility of repairing up 24 points of damage in 1 turn with a minimum unit. Joke’s on me!
Yes we fix good no?
- Army Painter Desert Yellow Primer
- Base coat colors using Vallejo Game Colors & Vallejo Model Air
- Citadel Badab Black wash all over the miniature
- Minimal highlights (flesh & rivets)
- Bases consist of Woodland Scenics grass flock & Autumn Mix Leaf Scatter
- Finally I varnish with Rust-oleum Painter’s Touch Gloss Coat (Non-Yellowing & UV Resistant) & then use Testor’s Dullcote