I was thinking one day “I need to use more damn logs”. So when the time came around to paint up Sorscha2 I removed her stepping rock and threw a log under her. I’ve only used her in a couple games since I am too in love with other casters that offer a constant movement buff for our power-walking warjacks. Of course since Conquest has taken over Big B’s position in my army she might be on the gaming table more due to her warjack bond. Cheers to being Stationary!
- Army Painter Desert Yellow Primer
- Base coat colors using Vallejo Game Colors & Vallejo Model Air Colors
- Citadel Badab Black wash all over the miniature
- Minimal highlights (weapon head, flesh, & rivets)
- Bases consist of Woodland Scenics grass flock, deadfall trees, & a Autumn Mix Leaf Scatter
- Finally I varnish with Rust-oleum Painter’s Touch Gloss Coat (Non-Yellowing & UV Resistant) & then use Army Painter Anti-Shine Matte Varnish
- I brushed on Vallejo Gloss Varnish on the weapon-head’s ice part