I finished painting up my second unit of Kayazy Eliminators. I am going to experiment running a full on Kayazy force and now just deciding which casters would be super fun with them. If your a Khador player and aren’t using a Iron Flesh caster…try a minimum unit of Kayazy Assassins with these girls if your tight on points. They make most excellent flankers!
- Army Painter Desert Yellow Primer
- Base coat colors using Vallejo Game Colors
- Citadel Badab Black wash all over the miniature
- Minimal highlights (flesh)
- Bases consist of Woodland Scenics grass flock, rocks, & a Autumn Mix Leaf Scatter
- Finally I varnish with Rust-oleum Painter’s Touch Gloss Coat (Non-Yellowing & UV Resistant) & then use Army Painter Anti-Shine Matte Varnish