I really love Harkevich. He’s fun to play and and I love anything that can increase our movement or speed of our Warjacks. He is also the only caster that gives Khador a armor buff of any kind. This works great for scenarios or preparing to get charged by a opponent. Conquest becomes arm 23, Behemoth arm 24, and the Devastator chasis arm 28 closed. Chew on that. Also being able to shoot again with all your shooty jacks is nice.
I recently played in a tournament against the Butcher2 Doom Reaver spam list and actually cleared out all his units thanks to Broadsides. My Battle Engine helped a lot creating those pockets of rough terrain to slow him down also. The game ultimately came down to Butcher2 and his Destroyer versus my Harkevich. He survived 2 rounds of melee against Butcher2 thanks to the War Dog and was able to club him to death the following turn. It was a most epic battle! Anyways I encourage other Khador players to try him out and run a shooty jack heavy list. I personally love Conquest, Black Ivan, and a Demolisher.
On another note…stop using the Destroyer and spend the 1 extra point for Black Ivan!!!
- Army Painter Desert Yellow Primer
- Base coat colors using Vallejo Game Colors
- Citadel Badab Black wash all over the miniature
- Minimal highlights (rivets, studs, & flesh)
- Bases consist of Woodland Scenics grass flock & a Autumn Mix Leaf Scatter
- Finally I varnish with Rust-oleum Painter’s Touch Gloss Coat (Non-Yellowing & UV Resistant) & then use Testor’s Dullcote