This little pair has been sitting around for awhile half painted. I finally finished them up in anticipation of our new warlock Rask. This unit is able to provide some nice smoke screens to help protect those warlocks with low defense which Blindwater is full of. Puff, puff…smoke screen BRAH!
- White P3 Primer
- Base coat colors using Vallejo Game Colors
- Citadel Badab Black wash all over the miniature
- Minimal highlights (teeth, studs, rivets, & eyes))
- Bases consist of mixed grit sizes, Army Painter Swamp Tufts & Flame/Red Mix Leaves
- Finally I varnish with Rust-oleum Painter’s Touch Gloss Coat (Non-Yellowing & UV Resistant) & then use Testors Dullcote to subdue the shine