Everyone knows them. Chances are if you played in tournaments, you either used them or saw them sitting across from you on the table. The utility options they give are priceless against certain foes. The ability to increase the damage output of your whole force onto a single enemy model or temporarily grant magic weapons can mean the difference between a loss or a win in critical situations. They are a essential toolbox to some factions even more so with the Specialist rules for Steamroller 2013. I think Hordes desperately needs some similar Minions but only time will tell if this will be happen for them. I’ve been using them on and off for a bit and decided it was about time I finally painted them up. Painted models play better right?!
- Army Painter Desert Yellow Primer
- Base coat colors using Vallejo Game Colors
- Used Citadel Badab Black wash all over the miniature
- Minimal highlights (studs, rivets, flesh, etc.)
- Bases are comprised of Woodland Scenics grass, rocks & a Autumn Mix Leaf Scatter
- I varnish with Rust-oleum Painter’s Touch Gloss Coat (Non-Yellowing & UV Resistant) & then use Testor’s Dullcote to take away the gloss