I got a pair of these power solos who are a must have for Maelok’s Tier list. He’s also a pretty awesome solo all around for those factions that don’t have access to Tough with the bonus of being Undead (No Souls for you!). He actually took awhile to paint since he has rope going everywhere with bones intertwined. This is why I don’t play Circle, Skorne, or Menoth….all that damn trimming and filagree!
- White P3 Primer
- Base coat colors using Vallejo Game Colors
- Citadel Badab Black wash all over the miniature
- Minimal highlights (teeth, studs, rivets, & eyes))
- Bases consist of mixed grit sizes, Army Painter Swamp Tufts & Flame/Red Mix Leaves
- I then varnish with Rust-oleum Painter’s Touch Gloss Coat (Non-Yellowing & UV Resistant) & then use Testors Dullcote to subdue the shine
- I finally brush on Vallejo Gloss Varnish on his tongue, teeth, & bottles