Both these models have a lot of character. I know a lot of people who got into the game just because of these models. From my own game experiences using them I am still on the fence about them. Sure they are pretty awesome but at the same time I could also run yet another full Gatormen Posse for the same points. Running 3 full posses at 50pts is just so damn SEXY. Only more game time will help me decide the call on them for me. Regardless they were very enjoyable to paint!
- White P3 Primer
- Base coat colors using Vallejo Game Colors
- Citadel Badab Black wash all over the miniature
- Minimal highlights (teeth, studs, rivets, & eyes))
- Bases consist of mixed grit sizes, Army Painter Swamp Tufts & Flame/Red Mix Leaves
- I then varnish with Rust-oleum Painter’s Touch Gloss Coat (Non-Yellowing & UV Resistant) & then use Testors Dullcote to subdue the shine
- I finally brush on Vallejo Gloss Varnish on his tongue, teeth, & bottle