I actually haven’t got to use her yet but wanted to finish her up in time for the new Greylord Outriders. Shes seems like she could be pretty viable for scenario play while running a Conquest. I’ll soon be putting her on the table to test out some theories in my LGS’ League. Too bad she is labeled as one of the worst casters in Warmachine lol!
- Army Painter Desert Yellow Primer
- Base coat colors using Vallejo Game Colors & Vallejo Model Air Metallics
- Used Citadel Badab Black wash all over the miniature using a flat brush
- Minimal highlights (studs, rivets, flesh, etc.)
- Bases are comprised of Woodland Scenics grass & a Autumn Mix Leaf Scatter
- I varnish with Rust-oleum Painter’s Touch Gloss Coat (Non-Yellowing & UV Resistant) & then use Testor’s Dullcote to take away the gloss
- Finally I use Vallejo Gloss Varnish on the Orgoth green items