Rask is everything us Blindwater players have been wanting and asking for. His spell list is pretty damn amazing and he is only limited by the few options Blindwater gets model-wise. The model has a lot of little details all over but I was still able to finish him in one painting session. I’ve played him numerous times and really love his versatility. He’s able to create decent threat ranges and harass both Warmachine and Hordes with his ammo choices for his ranged weapon. He also makes the option of replacing your Blackhide Wrastler with the Swamp Horror more viable to do his spell list. Now if we only had access to more magic weapons. DAMN YOU CRYX AND MENOTH!!!
- White P3 Primer
- Base coat colors using Vallejo Game Colors & Vallejo Model Air Metallics
- Citadel Badab Black wash all over the miniature
- Minimal highlights (teeth & eyes))
- Bases consist of mixed grit sizes, Army Painter Swamp Tufts & Flame/Red Mix Leaves
- I then varnish with Rust-oleum Painter’s Touch Gloss Coat (Non-Yellowing & UV Resistant) & then use Testors Dullcote to subdue the shine