I’ve been busy with the move and what not but I still have had time to paint up some models. I finally finished my Black Dragon Iron Fang Pikemen! I didn’t take a picture of all the models since the others were duplicates. I bought these off a friend who already corked based and brass rodded them. I took it a step further and actually cut the pikes even shorter to make them more playable in shield wall formation.
- P3 Black Primer
- Base coat colors using Vallejo Game Colors & Vallejo Model Air Metallics
- Used Army Painter Dark Tone Ink all over the miniature using a big flat brush
- Minimal highlights (flesh, studs, rivets, etc.)
- Bases are comprised of Cork, Woodland Scenics grass & a Autumn Mix Leaf Scatter
- I varnish with Rust-oleum Painter’s Touch Gloss Coat (Non-Yellowing & UV Resistant) & then use Testor’s Dullcote to take away the gloss