Shoulder pads back in action! I can’t believe how long it took me to finally get Vlad2. I had friends and players alike harassing me to try him out. I decided to cut off his cape to make him look more menacing. Now he’s like some bad ass crazy looking knight. I’ve only played him several times but he’s been super fun for me so far!
I picture him striding onto the battlefield with this tune…in slow motion of course.
“My sword cuts capes good!”
- Army Painter Desert Yellow Primer
- Base coat colors using Vallejo Game Colors & Vallejo Model Air Metallics
- Used Army Painter Dark Tone Ink all over the miniature using a big flat brush
- Minimal highlights (studs, rivets, flesh, etc.)
- Bases are comprised of Woodland Scenics grass, Rocks, Deadfall Trees, & a Autumn Mix Leaf Scatter
- I varnish with Rust-oleum Painter’s Touch Gloss Coat (Non-Yellowing & UV Resistant) & then use Testor’s Dullcote to take away the gloss