I really love this character upgrade kit and I finally got around to purchasing it. I haven’t gotten to play any games with him yet, but he might be fun with some Vlad3 action. From my own tournament experience I have never seen him on the table. I might go back and paint the other fuel canister in his saw arm black as well…still debating.
- Army Painter Desert Yellow Primer
- Base coat colors using Vallejo Game Colors & Vallejo Model Air Metallics
- Used Army Painter Dark Tone Ink all over the miniature
- Minimal highlights (studs, bolts, rivets, etc.)
- Freehand runes, symbol, & gas gauge
- Bases are comprised of Woodland Scenics flock, Woodland Scenics Deadfall Trees, & a Autumn Mix Leaf Scatter
- Finally I varnish with Rust-oleum Painter’s Touch Gloss Coat (Non-Yellowing & UV Resistant) & then use Testor’s Dullcote