I finally finished my 3rd and final Gatormen Posse. I can start messing a little bit more with my Gators at the 50 point level finally. They still hate Cryx & Menoth though. I decided to just use weapon upgrades only to help tell the difference between my other 2 posses. So now I have a vanilla posse, chaos posse, & shiny weapons posse. Here’s the TUTORIAL for the Gatormen upgrades if you missed it the first time. I really like how the staff of the leader came out. I took a total leap of faith on how it would look.
I hope to see more customized posses on the board!
“Spread out boys..cuz we have reach and all.”
- White P3 Primer
- Base coat colors using Vallejo Game Colors & Vallejo Air Metallics
- Army Painter Dark Tone Ink all over the miniature
- Minimal highlights (teeth, studs, & eyes))
- Bases consist of mixed grit sizes, Army Painter Swamp Tufts & Flame/Red Mix Leaves
- I then varnish with Rust-oleum Painter’s Touch Gloss Coat (Non-Yellowing & UV Resistant) & then use Testors Dullcote to subdue the shine
- I finally brush on Vallejo Gloss Varnish on his tongue, teeth, & mouths