Aaaaah The Butcher Unleashed. What can I say, awesome models, awesome rules, I love everything about this Warcaster Unit. I’ve pretty much been playing them non-stop since I have gotten them. He’s a ton of fun to play and he can get some pretty crazy charge vectors due to Energizer and Vengeance. He’s helped a lot against Legion of Everblight and Menoth match ups due to his threat range and the spell Silence of Death. This spell stacked with precision strike models/units such as Black Dragon Iron Fang Pikemen or the Great Bears makes a deadly combination against Warbeasts (Column 5 all day everyday). Warbeast and Tough models TREMBLE!!!
Who needs the spell FURY when you got 12 Focus?!
- Army Painter Desert Yellow Primer
- Base coat colors using Vallejo Game Colors & Vallejo Model Air Metallics
- Army Painter Dark Tone Ink all over the miniature
- Minimal highlights (studs, rivets, flesh, teeth, scars, etc.)
- Bases are comprised of Woodland Scenics grass, deadfall trees & a Autumn Mix Leaf Scatter
- I varnish with Rust-oleum Painter’s Touch Gloss Coat (Non-Yellowing & UV Resistant) & then use Testor’s Dullcote to take away the gloss
- I use Vallejo Gloss Varnish on the Argus tongues & teeth
- Finally I use Tamiya X27 Clear Red for the blood splatter