I think I was the minority in my meta when I was excited about this guy. Having several 1 point options for Khador helps a lot since the War Dog can throw a list off. I truly think he is a amazing 1 point model for what his stats provide and has qualities such as high DEF, boxes, repair, and is a medium base which helps block LOS to Warcasters or stop tramples.
On another note, he was probably one of the hardest miniatures I’ve had to put together in a long time since everything has to fit somewhat perfect and be aligned correctly at multiple points. Even though he was a total bitch to put together, I love this model since it has so much character! I decided to paint him up for my Khador instead of Minions since that’s where I will be using him the most.
“Bring out yer dead….parts!”
- White P3 Primer
- Base coat colors using Vallejo Game Colors & Vallejo Model Air Metallics
- Army Painter Dark Tone Ink all over the miniature
- Minimal highlights (eyes, teeth, & cigar)
- Bases are comprised of Woodland Scenics grass & a Autumn Mix Leaf Scatter
- I then varnish with Rust-oleum Painter’s Touch Gloss Coat (Non-Yellowing & UV Resistant) & then use Testors Dullcote to subdue the shine