Oh Man-O-Wars…I want to love you so badly. I finally got around to painting to them and played around testing a list. I’m still not feeling them as of now, but they are fairly quick to paint up compared to other units. At the moment I’m only feeling them with Irusk2 due to Tactical Supremacy which helps mitigate their slow asses.
But for now, enjoy the music!
- Army Painter Desert Yellow Primer
- Base coat colors using Vallejo Game Colors & Vallejo Model Air Metallics
- Used Army Painter Dark Tone ink all over the miniature
- Minimal highlights (studs, rivets, flesh, etc.)
- Bases are comprised of Woodland Scenics grass, rocks, deadfall trees, & a Autumn Mix Leaf Scatter
- I varnish with Rust-oleum Painter’s Touch Gloss Coat (Non-Yellowing & UV Resistant) & then use Testor’s Dullcote to take away the gloss