Hello out there! It’s been too long since I have gotten to get into the groove of posting miniatures I’ve finished. Take my word for it that I have painted a ton of minis. I have enough pics to post on a weekly basis now!
First up is First Mate Hawk from the Warmachine Mercenaries faction. I was playing around with her in my Butcher2 list for awhile. Still not sure how I feel about it, but having more acrobatics is always fun 😉
- Touch Tone Flat Grey Primer
- Base coat colors using Vallejo Game Colors & Vallejo Model Air Metallics
- Army Painter Dark Tone Ink all over the miniature
- Minimal highlights (flesh & rivets)
- Bases are comprised of Basecrafts Forest Scatter & Basecrafts Mixed Leaves
- I then varnish with Rust-oleum Painter’s Touch Gloss Coat (Non-Yellowing & UV Resistant) & then use Testors Dullcote to subdue the shine