Hey all! I wanted to get out of my comfort zone and try something different. I ended up picking up Cephalyx because they generally run mass infantry lists, which I’m not used to at all. It also doesn’t hurt that I love FrankenZombies! I really love these Monstrosity sculpts and tried some new techniques such as glazing on them for fun. Overall I’m pretty happy with how they came out! I also did magnetize all the arms so I can swap out what I need depending on what I want. I’m still deciding on what kind of tufts to put on their bases though.
- Touch Tone Automotive Flat Grey Primer
- Base coat colors using Vallejo Game Colors & Vallejo Model Air Metallics
- Army Painter Soft Tone Ink over flesh & Dark Tone Ink over metal
- Repainted flesh using glazes & diluted purple ink/wash over veins
- Painted meter & gem stones
- Bases are comprised of Basecrafts Forest Scatter & Basecrafts Mixed Leaves
- I then varnished only with Testors Dullcote since it’s a plastic model