This was my first Infinity miniature I ever owned. I didn’t end up keeping the sword on him for practical reasons during gaming and for traveling. I used him to decide a basic color scheme and where my points of separation should be to break up the monotony of the main color. If you’ve seen any of my stuff before or follow me, you can see how I basically copied my Warmachine Khador scheme but threw in more greys now. Also I’m trying to keep the dirtywashing minimal for Infinity.
- Touch Tone Automotive Flat Grey Primer
- Base coat colors using Vallejo Game Colors & Vallejo Model Air Metallics
- Army Painter Dark Tone Ink all over the miniature
- Highlight using the same basecoat color
- Bases are comprised of Basecrafts Autumn Scatter & Basecrafts Mixed Leaves
- I then varnish with Rust-oleum Painter’s Touch Gloss Coat (Non-Yellowing & UV Resistant) & then use Testors Dullcote to subdue the shine