This is a special version of Gorman Di Wulfe that was given exclusively to Press Gangers. I forget this and sometimes get called out during a game with a “Who the hell is that?!” or “So uhhh where’s Gorman?”. He was fairly simple to paint with my usual method, but I really should’ve spent more time on him since he’s a special piece. But I just wanted to keep playing fully painted! PLAY IT PAINTED KIDS!
His song when he’s placed on the battlefield…in slow motion of course.
- Touch Tone Flat Grey Primer
- Base coat colors using Vallejo Game Colors & Vallejo Model Air Metallics
- Army Painter Dark Tone Ink all over the miniature
- Minimal highlights (grenades & rivets)
- Bases are comprised of Woodland Scenic flock & Basecrafts Autumn Leaves
- I then varnish with Rust-oleum Painter’s Touch Gloss Coat (Non-Yellowing & UV Resistant) & then use Testors Dullcote to subdue the shine