Big bad Terracotta heavy infantry. What is there to be said? They are pretty legit for their points value and I am considering running them at max allowed. I spent some time feathering and blending the model with the light source being directly overhead. I’m still playing around with different techniques on all the models though. Why not right!?
- Touch Tone Flat Grey Primer (Cheap automotive primer!)
- Base coat colors using Vallejo Game Colors
- Army Painter Dark Tone Ink all over the miniature
- Highlight using the same basecoat color
- Bases are comprised of Basecrafts Autumn Scatter & Basecrafts Mixed Leaves
- I then varnish with Rust-oleum Painter’s Touch Gloss Coat (Non-Yellowing & UV Resistant) & then use Testors Dullcote to subdue the shine