Hello all! It’s been some time since I’ve done any work on my Gatormen, but alas I was fully painted with no new models I wanted until I saw Jaga-Jaga. She is definitely one of my favorite models from the Gatormen side of Minions. Unfortunately since we also got the amazing Sacral Vault Battle Engine she isn’t needed as much anymore. Regardless she was a pleasure to paint and I might even go back and use my recently bough UHU glue to do some blood strands from the undead snakes open wounds. Fun fact, I was looking for cool snake patterns and the striped one on her chest is actually not poisonous at all and is based off a Scarlet King snake. The other snakes are based off of Florida swamp snake. Next up on menu for my Gatormen are the new plastic posses and Sacral Vault!
- Touch Tone Flat Grey Primer (Cheap automotive primer!)
- Base coat colors using Vallejo Game Colors & Vallejo Model Air Metallics
- Army Painter Dark Tone Ink all over the miniature
- Minimal highlights (eyes only)
- Bases consist of mixed grit sizes, Army Painter Swamp Tufts & Flame/Red Mix Leaves
- I then varnish with Rust-oleum Painter’s Touch Gloss Coat (Non-Yellowing & UV Resistant) & then use Testors Dullcote to subdue the shine