These were a welcome break since they were different from what I usually painted. I also got to try out some new techniques such as glazing. I have been having a lot of fun with them in the Mercenaries Cephalyx Puppet Master contract!
- White P3 Primer
- Base coat colors using Vallejo Game Colors
- Faux Zenithal Drybrushing – I drybrush at a downward angle pretending the light source is coming from above the models
- Army Painter Dark Tone Ink all over the miniature with a big flat brush
- I then used a purple glaze all over the miniature
- Bases are comprised of Basecrafts Forest Scatter & Basecrafts Mixed Leaves
- Rust-Oleum Clear Gloss then Testor’s Dullcote