In Infinity, you are required to have a HVT. It brings another element of scoring in the game which helps a lot since some scenarios are designed poorly or had minimal outside play testing. I wasn’t feeling the “Official Infinity Civilians” so I decided to go through some Reaper Chronoscope miniature bins at my LGS (Local Gaming Store) and pick something more appropriate. And so…Doctor Dave was born.
- Touch Tone Flat Grey Primer (Cheap automotive primer!)
- Base coat colors using Vallejo Game Colors
- Army Painter Dark Tone Ink all over the miniature
- Highlight using the same basecoat color
- Bases are comprised of Basecrafts Autumn Scatter & Basecrafts Mixed Leaves
- I then varnish with Rust-oleum Painter’s Touch Gloss Coat (Non-Yellowing & UV Resistant) & then use Testors Dullcote to subdue the shine