This was the Warmachine Tactics Kickstarter exclusive sculpt. I really dig the pose and prefer it over the official release. This also marked a point where they started to offer different sculpting styles in which some of the models aren’t as bulky as usual, of which I am a fan of. That also meant less time to paint since less coverage so that motivated my lazy ass. I have only used him a handful of times, but he’s been pretty fun!
- Touch Tone Flat Grey Primer
- Base coat colors using Vallejo Game Colors & Vallejo Model Air Metallics
- Army Painter Dark Tone Ink all over the miniature
- Minimal highlights (flesh & rivets)
- Bases are comprised of Woodland Scenic flock & Basecrafts Autumn Leaves
- I then varnish with Rust-oleum Painter’s Touch Gloss Coat (Non-Yellowing & UV Resistant) & then use Testors Dullcote to subdue the shine