The solos that put Cephalyx into overdrive! These guys are pretty for awesome and buff most of the army with their little INSTIGATION aura which can be pretty amazing. Their baby Doc Oct claws were a little bit of a pain to put on, but they worked out in the end. I experimented doing some minimal glows on their eyes as a way to break out from my usual routine. You gotta mix it up to keep progressing that paint game!
- Touch Tone Automotive Flat Grey Primer
- Base coat colors using Vallejo Game Colors & Vallejo Model Air Metallics
- Army Painter Soft Tone Ink over flesh & Dark Tone Ink over metal
- Painted eyes & rivets
- Bases are comprised of Basecrafts Forest Scatter & Basecrafts Mixed Leaves
- I then varnished with Rust-Oleum Clear Gloss and then Testor’s Dullcote