Alten Ashley is a fun little solo I usually run with my chosen anti-Hordes list at the time. I really like the model as it has a lot of character with the slow advancing while smoking a fat cigar pose. He was a pleasure to paint and the hodge podge of shoulder pads and studs somehow reminded me of someone who could totally be a character in the Mad Max world.
- Touch Tone Automotive Flat Grey Primer
- Base coat colors using Vallejo Game Colors & Vallejo Model Air Metallics
- Army Painter Dark Tone Ink all over the miniature
- Minimal highlights (flesh, rivets & studs)Bases consist of mixed grit sizes, Army Painter Swamp Tufts & Flame/Red Mix Leaves
- I then varnish with Rust-oleum Painter’s Touch Gloss Coat (Non-Yellowing & UV Resistant) & then use Testors Dullcote to subdue the shine