Some more Infinity stuff getting done! Here’s some more Zhanshi specialists that I finished up. I played around doing a simple two color effect on the visors. It came out pretty good for a simple technique. You see techniques like this being used a lot in cartoons and anime. They tend to only use one or two colors for shading. Hopefully I won’t have to paint anymore Zhanshi EVER!
- Touch Tone Flat Grey Primer (Cheap automotive primer!)
- Base coat colors using Vallejo Game Colors & Vallejo Model Air Metallics
- Army Painter Dark Tone Ink all over the miniature
- Highlight using the same basecoat color & painted the flesh
- Bases are comprised of Basecrafts Autumn Scatter & Basecrafts Mixed Leaves
- I then varnish with Rust-oleum Painter’s Touch Gloss Coat (Non-Yellowing & UV Resistant) & then use Testors Dullcote to subdue the shine