I’ve had this model sitting around for awhile and finally decided to paint him up. He was pretty straight forward and a quick painting session since there was minimal I had to touch up. I actually still haven’t even used him in a game yet LOL!
- Touch Tone Automotive Flat Grey Primer
- Base coat colors using Vallejo Game Colors & Vallejo Model Air Metallics
- Army Painter Dark Tone Ink all over
- Highlighted rivets & buttons
- Bases are comprised of Basecrafts Forest Scatter & Basecrafts Mixed Leaves
- I then varnished with Rust-Oleum Clear Gloss and then Testor’s Dullcote