These are actually the models that got me into the game. My favorite being the Combi-rifle model. I stripped the original models and repainted them spending a little more time messing around with feathering and subtle highlighting. I use them constantly in games as well as they are pretty solid for their points.
- Touch Tone Flat Grey Primer (Cheap automotive primer!)
- Base coat colors using Vallejo Game Colors & Vallejo Model Air Metallics
- Army Painter Dark Tone Ink all over the miniature
- Highlight using the same basecoat color
- Bases are comprised of Basecrafts Autumn Scatter & Basecrafts Mixed Leaves
- I then varnish with Rust-oleum Painter’s Touch Gloss Coat (Non-Yellowing & UV Resistant) & then use Testors Dullcote to subdue the shine