I really love these models. I did some modding and cut the left arm chain to make it shorter and used hot water to bend them in more to make them more game friendly. I also magnetized the arms and used a rod to make sure the arms would stay in place since the magnets are in circular parts meaning they would rotate easily. Someone did point out that the gauge did look like Pokemon which I never even thought of since that wasn’t my generations thing. I am still debating whether or not I should splatter some blood on the weapons though. What do you think? Am I addicted to Tamiya-X27 red?!
- Touch Tone Automotive Flat Grey Primer
- Base coat colors using Vallejo Game Colors & Vallejo Model Air Metallics
- Army Painter Soft Tone Ink over flesh & Dark Tone Ink over metal
- Repainted flesh using glazes & diluted purple ink/wash over veins
- Painted meter & gem stones
- Bases are comprised of Basecrafts Forest Scatter & Basecrafts Mixed Leaves
- I then varnished only with Testors Dullcote since it’s a plastic model