Oh Drago. This model is really awesome and a lot of people’s favorite Khadoran warjack. I totally get why with his “I’m coming to get you” pose which looks very menacing. He was ok to paint since he doesn’t have too many extra things on him compared to the standard warjack except some chains and that sweet skull necklace. I tried him in several games but felt the loss of the standard armor I was used to hurt him really badly. He usually got shot off the table before he even made it into combat. So for now he rests easy in my painting shelf as I prefer other warjacks for the time being. Sorry Drago!
- Desert Yellow Primer
- Base coat colors using Vallejo Game Colors & Vallejo Air Metallics
- Used Army Painter Dark Tone Ink all over the miniature
- Minimal highlights (studs, bolts, etc.)
- Bases are comprised of Woodland Scenics grass, trees, & rocks. I also used a Autumn Mix Leaf Scatter
- Finally I varnish with Rust-oleum Painter’s Touch Gloss Coat (Non-Yellowing & UV Resistant) & then use Testor’s Dullcote