I decided to paint up my second Iron Fang Kovnik. I just made his shoulder pad black and still left off the cape. Nut sure If I will ever use him, but might as well finish what you got, am I right!? I’m not the double Iron Fang Pikemen type of dude. Why isn’t he FEARLESS!?
- Army Painter Desert Yellow Primer
- Base coat colors using Vallejo Game Colors & Vallejo Model Air Metallics
- Used Army Painter Dark Tone Ink all over the miniature using a big flat brush
- Minimal highlights (studs, rivets, etc.)
- Bases are comprised of Woodland Scenics grass & a Autumn Mix Leaf Scatter
- I varnish with Rust-oleum Painter’s Touch Gloss Coat (Non-Yellowing & UV Resistant) & then use Testor’s Dullcote to take away the gloss