I love the idea of future ninjas, but don’t like the normal ninja sculpts. I opted to get this guy and proxy him as a ninja for now. I’m sure they will come out with resculpts later on since they seem to be redoing the older models. I decided to make his “third eye” glow since that just looks cool. As far as in game goes, he’s pretty cool in general and I have only used him in a handful of battles. He is definitely a headache to deal with due to his camo.
- Touch Tone Flat Grey Primer (Cheap automotive primer!)
- Base coat colors using Vallejo Game Colors & Vallejo Model Air Metallics
- Army Painter Dark Tone Ink all over the miniature
- Highlight using the same basecoat color
- Bases are comprised of Basecrafts Autumn Scatter & Basecrafts Mixed Leaves
- I then varnish with Rust-oleum Painter’s Touch Gloss Coat (Non-Yellowing & UV Resistant) & then use Testors Dullcote to subdue the shine