Oh Dougal. Such a cool utility solo if you are running certain lists. He has a ton of cool abilities and has awesome synergies with certain models and lists. I usually use him in my out of tier Butcher2 list for his mini feat and quad-iron. I wasn’t sure if I wanted to paint typical striped pirate pants, but ultimately went basic on him. If you never used him, definitely check him out!
- Touch Tone Automotive Flat Grey Primer
- Base coat colors using Vallejo Game Colors & Vallejo Model Air Metallics
- Army Painter Dark Tone Ink all over
- Highlighted flesh, rivets, & goggles
- Bases are comprised of Basecrafts Forest Scatter & Basecrafts Mixed Leaves
- I then varnished with Rust-Oleum Clear Gloss and then Testor’s Dullcote